- MR SIZE
- LR 1
- GENERAL SIZE (CHEMICAL TANKER / PRODUCT TANKER
The LPG carriers can be divided into three categories
- full pressure type,
- Semi-refrigerated type and fully-refrigerated type
- Small size ships (less than 4000m3 of cargo capacity) are usually the full pressure type.
- VESSEL TYPE - Q-MAX LNG, TYPICAL SIZE-220,000+ M3, TYPICAL LENGTH-345 (M)
- VESSEL TYPE-Q-FLEX LNG, TYPICAL SIZE-209,000 - 219,999 M3, TYPICAL LENGTH-315 (M)
- VESSEL TYPE-UPPER CONVENTIONAL LNG, TYPICAL SIZE-145,000 - 208,999 M3, TYPICAL LENGTH-290
- VESSEL TYPE-LOWER CONVENTIONAL LNG, TYPICAL SIZE-90,000 - 144,999 M3, TYPICAL LENGTH-277 (M)
- VESSEL TYPE-MED MAX LNG, TYPICAL SIZE-36,000 - 89,999 M3, TYPICAL LENGTH-260 (M)
- VESSEL TYPE-SMALL SCALE LNG, TYPICAL SIZE-0-35,999 M3, TYPICAL LENGTH-137 (M)
A Floating Storage Regasification Unit (FSRU) is a vital component required while transiting and transferring Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) through the oceanic channels. Therefore, FSRU can be termed as a special type of ship used for LNG transfer.
We fully understand the need for best efforts to support and sustain the vessels-operation with competent Officers and Crew. A Highly flexible, motivated and dedicated crew can perform the demanding tasks shipping environment and are the key to success in today's highly technological and precise work. We boast of having a strong crewing source from India as well as other regions allowing us to have a dedicated set of seafarers. We nurture our crew and their relations as part of our family and make special efforts to fulfill their requirements. We pride in claiming a high retention rate among our officers and crew.
We have an experienced team managing varied tonnage from VLCC/FPSO/ all types of tankers/Dry Cargo & multi-varied offshore vessels dealing with international ship owning and ship management companies. Have an extensive crew database of experienced crew with vast experience serving on LNG,LPG, Chemical, Product, Oil, and Dry Cargo Vessels. Our Quality Management System is compliant with ISO 9001 - 2008 DNV standards and MLC compliant.
Our Services are flexible, tailor made, competitive and bespoke; be it Crew Management or Crew supply, offering solutions at a very competitive rate. Our selection processes are an on-going Endeavour to meet new and specific needs of the clients. We have ready access to a pool of Sri Lankan, East European, Indonesian, Burmese, Filipinos, West Africans and Indian Officers & ratings in our data bank
OUR team of highly skilled and dedicated superintendents are our strength in our adeptness offering a full portfolio of third-party technical ship management services. We monitor the vessels' performance closely to ensure optimum operating efficiency. Further, ship placed under our care is inspected at regular intervals to follow up on all aspects of shipboard operational matters and to maintain an active contact with the vessel. Our technical staffs respond to an emergency on 24 x 7 bases available to resolve critical situations and limit vessel downtime. Long-lasting relationships with selected shipyards around the world guarantee well-organized and cost-effective repairs and dry-dockings. Regular dialogue with Classification Societies and Maritime Administrations ensures efficient ship administration